Amaris is an independent and international Management and Technologies Consulting Group created in 2007.Present in more than 45 countries and 60 offices worldwide, it offers proximity support to its clients, wherever their locations.
Amaris' added value lies in its teams' quality, in their attention to detail, and in their commitment to always deliver the most innovative solutions.
Management and Operation of the different platforms/tools of Operational Support (OSS)
- Responsible for installation/Configuration, maintenance of the existing systems/infra-structure under the group's responsibility.
- Guaranteeing the avoiding/reduction of incidents and/or forwarding to the suppliers.
- Guaranteeing the operational interface/acceptance of new systems in production
- Creation of tools/indicators/Alarmsystems that allow assurance of the correct functioning of the services.
- Experience in Unix System Administration (Solaris / Linux);
- Experience in programming (Shell Script / PHP / Perl);
- Practical experience in telecommunications sector;
- Strong knowledge of Databases: (Oracle / Sybase / MySQL / Timesten);
- Experience with OSS applications (TEMIP/ZABBIX, U2000, Servassure, Solarwinds, Xperience, Miro, Dataminer, CACTI, OSS);
- Strong communications skills in English;
- Residence in or mobility to Lisbon, Portugal.
– Sem informação de empresa disponível...